Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Grateful Journal

I'm slacking on posts the last few days because my projects were on hold due to lack of supplies. Today was J's first day back at preschool after break, so I made it to the store to get groceries and what I needed.

I found this idea on Pinterest at this blog and started compiling the papers in December. I used mainly scraps I had leftover from scrapbook layouts. It was great to use such big scraps and not just recycle them! I decided to use both sides of the papers in an effort to be green and reduce the already gigantic bulk of the book. Each month is a different theme depending on the holiday or season of that month. I used my new Cricut I got for Christmas to make the title letters. I love my new Cricut! I'm working on several projects with it right now and hope to complete them soon. I still want to put month tabs on it and number all the pages, but I can do that as I go.



I look forward to reading all my entries at the end of 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment