Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Pizza roll-ups

We're in the midst of doing some computer placement switching in our house and I'm now using a different laptop. I'm excited because the screen is much bigger than the previous computer I was using. The keyboard, however, is much different and I'm still getting used to it. The caps lock key is directly to the left of the "a" key and I keep hitting it on accident. :)

Daddy wasn't home for dinner tonight, so the boys and I made dinner together. J was super excited to help. We made pizza roll-ups. I found this idea on Pinterest at this blog. I changed it just a little by using mini pepperoni and shredded mozzarella cheese, because I had that on hand. Then we rolled them up and baked them at 375 for 12 minutes. Next time I'll put more goodies in the middle though because these were a little lacking once they were rolled up and baked.

I made up my own pizza sauce using leftover tomato sauce and tomato paste from lasagna a couple nights ago. I added garlic powder, oregano, basil, and fennel. I warmed it in the microwave and it tasted just like pizza sauce. 


The boys ate them, which is always the goal in our house at dinner time!

No comments:

Post a Comment