Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Pumpkin kiss cookies


I LOVE PUMPKIN. Everything pumpkin. So, when I discovered these pumpkin spice kisses, I HAD to get some. I'm now on my third bag of the season. :) I saw this on Pinterest and decided I had to try them for a "mommy party" (what I call it when I go out alone, without children, to talk to other moms) last night.
 
I used already made sugar cookie dough because it was easier and there was a special a couple weeks ago that if you bought 4 cookie doughs, you got a free gallon of milk. Duh.
 
 
I just took a clump of dough and put it in each of the mini muffin tins. I baked them for 12 minutes at 375 degrees.


Then I had my helpers unwrap and put a kiss in each cookie. I decided I should squish the dough down farther into the tin because they kinda overflowed and some separated when I tried to get them out. They didn't really keep a good shape. They are delicious though! And this could be done with any Hershey kiss. I'm thinking the peppermint ones for Christmas...mmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment