Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Winter Social


I am super behind on blog posts! The last couple weeks, I have been helping to plan the annual Winter Social for my mom's group. We held it last Saturday and it was a blast! We had wonderful food, karaoke, prizes, and a basket raffle. We had over 50 mamas attend and everyone had a great time.

I made this banner for the occasion. It's chipboard letters with scrapbook paper over them and a few sparkles. Lime green is our signature color, so I had to use that for the banner! I used little pieces of styrofoam to make the letters more 3D.


I also made 60 of these little paper boxes. I used the awesome cricut cartridge from Close to My Heart to cut them out. Each box is stamped with a different CTMH stamp with CTMH Pear ink, so no two boxes are alike! Then I assembled the boxes and the group stuffed them with goodies like chocolates, lip gloss, name tag, etc.


Here's a few of the baskets we made up. We had 21 baskets in the raffle and several prizes mamas won. Karaoke was a huge hit and most mamas were up singing and dancing. Can't wait until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment