Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Lasagna roll-ups

I got this idea for lasagna roll-ups here on Pinterest. I was eager to try it because whenever I make lasagna, it's always runny and never stays together when I dish it out. I used this recipe for turkey lasagna that I already had, and just rolled it up instead of layering it in the pan.




It was super easy and I thought it was delicious! I did learn 3 things though.
1. Lasagna is probably not the best meal to prepare when it's 100 degrees outside, since I had 2 burners and the oven going.
2. My family doesn't like lasagna.
3. It takes a lot of dishes to make lasagna!
I probably won't be making this again soon since it wasn't well received by the fam, but I enjoyed all the lunch leftovers I got to eat!

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps if you used hamburger it would be received better. Hehe

    ReplyDelete