Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Thank you

So...I'm a tad behind on posts on my blog. Oops. My sister, Darcie, has started her own blog and graciously plugged my blog in one of her posts, so I guess I should start posting again! The thing is, I'm not very good at actually writing the posts. I know what I want to say in my head, but it never seems to sound the way I want it to when I write it. Maybe I should get her to help me. She does have an English degree, after all. :) She's excellent at writing her blog. Check it out at Clover Quilts.


So, to get started back on my blog, I want to thank Darcie and share some thank you cards I made last week. The boys and I went on a {almost} 3 week vacation to visit family and friends, what I call the Family Tour 2012. We had so much fun! Thank you to all our family and friends for having us! I made these thank you cards to send to everyone because, well, we are so thankful.

I'm in love with Close to My Heart scrapbook products. You can check out all the products and order from my friend and consultant Vicki's CTMH website. Almost everything I used for these cards is from CTMH. The actual cards and envelops are from Joann, but the paper, stamps, ink and tutorial is CTMH. Since it's July, I went with a red, white and blue theme. The paper is Animal Cookies and the inks are Dutch Blue and Tulip. I used the Greetings Card Workshop in Wishes, a CTMH card how-to book. This workshop made 2 of each card, so I made 16 cards from 3 pieces of paper.

I've been doing a lot of scrapbooking the last couple weeks and am so proud of myself! I tend to go in spurts and doing nothing for awhile and then a whole bunch at once. I love when I get in the creative mood and do a lot of scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment