Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Party Decorations

I really would like to start making party decorations for other families. I love making the decorations for my boys' parties and would love to make them for other families too. My concept is in the initial stages, so prices and packages are still under construction. I'm open to any advice or suggestions!
 
 
I can make:
invitations
thank you cards
cupcake toppers
banners
cupcake stand decorations
goodie bag tags
food signs
centerpieces

Basic Package: 12 invitations, 12 thank you cards, 24 cupcake toppers, and 1 banner for $25.00. I would prepare all of the items by hand and deliver or mail them to your house.

I'm developing additional packages and an a-la-carte menu too!
  
I'm up for trying anything new too, to make the party more personal to the theme or child. As a general rule, the more generic the theme, the more personal I can make it. For example if a girl wants a Superman party, it will be red and blue. But if she wants a generic superhero party, I can make it pink and purple or any color.
 
You can see some decorations I've made recently at Phineas and Ferb Party and Cars Party.
 
Please contact me if you are interested in having decorations made for your next party!
 
I'm already working on J's Hulk party for this month. Stay tuned for new posts to see all I create!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment