Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Phineas and Ferb Party


My bestie's kids had their birthday party over the weekend. I was in charge of the decorations for the Phineas and Ferb themed party. Of course I had never watched the show before! I quickly learned the important stuff and tried to make them the best Phineas and Ferb decorations ever! I made most of them in the two days before the party since moving took all of my time. Eek! I hope they enjoyed the party. I know my boys did!! I totally forgot to take any pictures until the end. Sorry the pics are bad!
 
I made cupcake toppers using characters I printed and cut out by hand. I made the blue circle on my Cricut.

 
I also made goodie bag tags that said "Best Party Ever".

 
Our awesome friend made the DELICIOUS cupcakes. OMG they were amazing! She made 3 kinds each with 2 kinds of icing, so I needed to eat 6 to taste them all. (I only ate 2, and really I ate the one I dropped icing down on the ground, so really, I only ate 1 and a half. hehe)
 
I also decorated a cupcake stand and made a cupcake-inator sign for the top.


 Here is the Happy Birthday sign. The picture is bad, but I think the sign is cute!
 

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome -- best wishes on a successful launch! I am already thinking about Maddie's b-day in April!

    ReplyDelete