Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Fall Decor

Again, Pinterest! I swear I don't have an original idea. Oh well, I don't have time to reinvent the wheel! :)
 
I wanted more fall decor for our new house. So, I found this  on Pinterest and decided to make my own.


 
The neighbors gave my boys a haunted cookie house kit to do for Halloween. The boys loved making it! It was great timing too, because we were quaranteed to the house with J's first outbreak of cold sores and we were all getting a little stir crazy. I decided to repurpose the box and use it as the background for my fall sign.


I picked out four fall papers from my stash for the backgrounds and one for the letters.

 
I covered each cardboard piece with a piece of scrapbook paper and then used my Cricut to cut out the letters. I added some embellishments for some additional pizazz.
 
 
Happy Fall!
 
 
 
 If you would like your own fall sign or something similar, feel free to email me! My email is located on my About Me tab.
 

1 comment: